Head of Digital Marketing
Are you an experienced marketing professional with solid user acquisition marketing experience in a growth company? Do you have the drive and ambition to help take a growing games company to the next level to optimize marketing performance and get more users to play our awesome games? If you’ve answered yes to these questions, than you might just be our next Head of Digital Marketing.
As Head of Digital Marketing you will oversee our marketing team’s efforts for all of our games and be responsible for allocating the marketing budget across games to optimize the overall return on investment for the company.
The successful candidate will combine a strong analytical ability, business judgment, and a keen ability to work well with others. It helps if you’re a passionate about games.
- Lead growing UA team
- Oversee paid user acquisition efforts across games to achieve Volume, Quality and ROI goals
- Collaborate with leadership team to define marketing goals, develop marketing plans, and implement successful campaigns
- Identify new marketing channels and manage relationships with external channel partners
- Work with product teams to identify features that improve effective user acquisition
- Conduct analysis and work with business intelligence team to determine value of acquisition efforts and optimization
- Generate performance reports and present to senior management
- At least 2 years of experience running user acquisition teams
- Advanced Excel skills
- A good sense of F2P game design or freemium apps/SAAS
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic, with ability to take initiative on loosely-defined projects
- Solid experience with performance based marketing
- Experience working in casual gaming and “match-3” space
- Experience with SQL
The position is for full time employment, on-site and starting as soon as possible.