Frontend Programmer -HTML5
As Tactile grows, so do the opportunities.
Are you an experienced game programmer looking for the chance to work at a dynamic and successful games company? Do you have a passion for games and new technology? Maybe you are just who we are looking for.
Your job will be to create mini-games that will enable millions of players around the globe experience our awesome games.
- Work independently , you will create HTML5 mini-games based on our existing games
- Collaborate across game teams to make the very best products for our players
- Great experience working with HTML5
- Solid knowledge of CSS, Canvas and WebGl
- Ability to write clean code
- Ability to read Unity code
- Experience with Pixi.js and Phaser.io
- Experience working in agile project environments
- Work experience in game development, visually rich applications, or advertising industry
- Major Pluses
- experience with collaborating on medium to large scale projects
- a good sense of F2P game design
- an eye for the “fun factor”
The position is for full time employment, on-site and starting as soon as possible.