Motion Graphic Artist-Marketing
Do you love designing and creating compelling ads that attract and engage users? Can you accept the challenge of telling our story visually in a fun and friendly way? Do you love mobile games? If you’ve answered yes to these questions, then you might just be the new Motion Graphic Artist for Tactile Entertainment.
You will confidently commit and deliver to deadlines to:
- Produce advertising based on weekly briefs
- Develop creatives for specific campaigns
- Create and edit videos for both trailers and adverts
- Design app store graphics and icons
- Develop marketing materials and presentations
- Ensure brand identity is maintained to a high standard
- Liaise with external suppliers for design services
- Strong portfolio and experience delivering under tight deadlines
- Excellent design skills and artistic abilities
- Solid knowledge and experience of design software, including but not limited to: Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, Photoshop and Premiere
- Experience with video design, development and editing is a must
- Knowledge of the best principles and trends of design and layout across various media channels/formats
- Eye for detail
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Project management experience with ability to work across multiple projects and collaborate with game artists and producers
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Knowledge of Branding, UI and Marking a must and experience in mobile space a plus!
This is a full-time job, available immediately and based on-site in Copenhagen.