Level Design Intern
Are you a recent or soon-to-be graduate looking to break into the games industry? Do you have a passion for games and a foundation of game design? If you’ve answered yes to these questions, then you might be our new level design intern.
As level design intern you will have the opportunity to work on games that touch millions of gamers. You are a great fit for this position if you like to take initiative to complete tasks, work collaboratively with others and you are eager to make great games.
- Help create levels for our 2D puzzle games
- Contribute to creative discussions surrounding new features
- Learn to analyze real-time feedback and metrics, and adjust game designs accordingly, e.g. Level difficulty
- Knowledge of traditional board game, card game, or dice game design
- Strong knowledge of game balancing and pacing
- Great attention to detail
- Be independent and pro-active
- Team player – strong collaboration skills to support working across projects
- Good understanding of level design concepts and ideas
- Experience working with data driven design
- Experience using Unity 3D
- Knowledge and experience with SQL
The position is a full-time unpaid internship to start and begins no later than 1st September 2017. As a growing company, we expect that this internship can lead to a paid position for the right person.