UA Manager (Digital Marketing)
Does the prospect of driving growth for a dynamic mobile games company sound appealing? Do you love digging into data and finding ways to improve performance? Do you want to help make our games even bigger successes across the world? If you answered yes to these questions, then you might just be our new UA Manager. You will be a part of a diverse marketing team where you will help drive users to our games while optimizing our marketing performance.
Successful applicants will combine a strong analytical ability, business judgment, and a keen ability to work well with others. It helps if you’re a passionate about games.
- Manage mobile marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with management team to define marketing goals, develop marketing plans, and implement our campaigns
- Identify new marketing channels and manage relationships with external channel partners
- Oversee creative A/B testing to maximize ROI
- Work with product teams to identify features that improve effective user acquisition
- Conduct analysis and work with business intelligence team to determine value of acquisition efforts and optimization
- Generate performance reports and present to senior management.
- Solid knowledge of Online / Mobile advertising
- Ability to manage several simultaneous projects and resources without losing focus
- Experience promoting mobile products on Facebook/Google AdWords/Ad Networks
- Experience working with tracking and analytics systems
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic, with ability to take initiative on loosely-defined projects
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with performance based marketing
- A good sense of F2P game design
- Experience with the iOS and Android marketplaces
- Passion for games
The position is for full time employment, on-site and starting as soon as possible.