Backend Programmer-Live Operations Platform
Tactile Entertainment is looking for an experienced backend programmer with a strong knowledge of web service technologies to join our live operations platform team.
As part our live operations platform team you will work on our business critical live operations dashboard used by all of our game teams. Our live operations dashboard consists of a single-page front-end, which is backed by a web service component. Additionally you will be supporting our game teams by helping them develop the games’ web services to further support live operations, social interactions and providing players with personalized experiences within our games.
Our web services are all written in NodeJS with MongoDB as the storage component. We use AngularJS to build our client side frontend.
- Improving and extending live operations dashboards
- Implementing new and improving/extending existing game web services
- Monitoring of game web services and databases
- Maintenance of internal game client build server infrastructure
- Experience with web services (RESTful) and web technologies in general
- Experience with NodeJS
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with Linux tools (ssh, bash)
- Excellent data structure skills
- Great attention to detail
- Be independent and proactive
- Team player – strong collaboration skills to support working across projects
Nice to have
- Experience with AngularJS
- Experience with Heroku
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Python
- Experience with SQL
The position is for full time employment, on-site and starting as soon as possible.