Backend Programmer-Marketing Platform
Tactile Entertainment is looking for an experienced backend programmer with a strong knowledge of web service technologies to join our Marketing Platform Team.
As part our Marketing Platform team you will work on our business critical live operations dashboard used by all of our marketing and games teams. Our live operations platform consists of a single-page front-end, which is backed by a web service component.
Additionally you will be supporting the marketing team by extending the platform scope by developing new features and API integrations to further support operations, social interactions and providing players with personalized experiences within our games.
Our platform is written in NodeJS with MongoDB as the storage component. We use AngularJS to build our client side frontend.
- Building and automating marketing related systems
- Implementing API integrations for various marketing services
- Improving and extending back and front-end marketing tools
- Monitoring of marketing tools and databases
- Experience with web services (RESTful) and web technologies in general
- Experience with NodeJS
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with Linux tools
- Excellent data structure skills
- Experience with SQL
- Great attention to detail
- Be independent and proactive
- Team player – strong collaboration skills to support working across projects
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with AngularJS
- Experience with Heroku
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Python
The position is for full time employment, on-site and starting as soon as possible.