Do you love making games that people love to play? We are looking for a Gameplay Programmer with a strong knowledge of gameplay and design to join our team.
As a Gameplay Programmer with Tactile Entertainment you will join a team composed of both gameplay-focused and technically-minded engineers. You will get the opportunity to work on a very broad range of tasks related to implementing gameplay and user interaction based on our game designs.
We use Unity3D to develop our games and we expect our programmers to have impeccable knowledge of using and extending Unity3D to fully support the entire team of artists, level designers and co-engineers.
- implementing new gameplay features based on game designs
- implementing user interfaces based on artist designs
- maintaining and optimizing existing games
- experience with working in Unity3D
- experience with mobile games in Unity3D (iOS and/or Android)
- excellent knowledge of C#
- strong 3D math and dynamics skills
- great attention to detail
- be independent and pro-active
- team player
- experience with collaborating on medium to large scale projects
- a good sense of F2P game design
- an eye for the “fun factor”
- experience with Objective C and Java
- experience with using analytics to make informed game design decisions
The position is for full time employment, on-site and starting as soon as possible.