Social Media Intern
Are you entering your last year of your Masters in Communications or similar, and looking for a place to hone your craft and further grow your awesome creative skills alongside a growing company? Are you passionate about social media and its impact? Then you might just be our new Social Media Intern.
Tactile Entertainment is a dynamic mobile games developer in Copenhagen, and we are looking for a driven person like you support our growing portfolio of games.
As part of our talented social media team, you will manage various channels and have the freedom to create vibrant content that engages our players. In addition you will be the voice of the company supporting our players when they need help and enriching our online communities.
- Create content that will excite and captivate our players
- Assist in the creation of a consistent content strategy for all aspects of our Social Media channels as well as executing the tactics.
- Engage our communities through chat, messaging and mail
- Support player success through excellent customer service practices
- Post consistently on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter
- Final year Masters student in Communications or similar
- Excellent written skills in English
- Eye for esthetics
- Solid knowledge of various social channels such as, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, etc.
- Some degree of experience or knowledge with social media and marketing
- You know how to communicate visually and verbally
- A passion and flair for excellent customer experience
- Skilled user in Adobe products (Photoshop and After Effects to be specific)
More about you:
- Absolutely love Social Media and have a flair for communication
- Work well across internal teams
- Go straight to the point and know how to execute on things
- Are determined to make a difference
- Are able to work independently as well as in teams
- Are productive and proactive
- Have a structured approach
- Are friendly, open and in general an AWESOME person.
This is a semester long unpaid student internship starting from end 2017. Upon completion there is the possibility for a paid position.