Player Care Manager
Do you care about people and thrive by providing great experiences for others? Would you like to connect with and support players from all over the world? If you’ve answered these questions with emphatic yesses, then you might just be our new Player Care Manager!
You will report to the Director of Social Media as a member of a small team that ensures positive and playful experiences for our users. As a main point of contact for our players, the Player Care Manager must possess excellent communication skills, a love of helping others and an organized approach to work. A passion for games is a definite plus!
Read on to learn if Tactile might be your new home …
- Enthusiastically support players with various gameplay, purchase and technical needs
- Answer user tickets for all games in our portfolio via our user care system
- Be the friendly responder to cries for help on social media channels
- Stay up to date on our games and their features, this includes playing our games
- Yes, that’s part of the job! You have to play the games
- Interact with our game producers to report bugs and share player feedback
- +1 years of experience with customer care/service role (preferably in games)
- Excellent English skills both in written and spoken
- Top-notch communication and interpersonal skills
- Service-minded with patience and understanding for individual needs
- Solid computer and typing skills