Performance Marketing Manager
We make awesome games, and we need you to attract more new players to enjoy them!
As Performance Marketing Manager you will be responsible for managing large-scale advertising campaigns for multiple Tactile games across a wide range of advertising partners. This is a vital role that will ensure our growth ambitions are achieved. Are you up for the challenge and ready to exceed expectations?
As a person, you are highly analytical with solid business judgement and the ability to independently manage several advertising campaigns while coordinating creative development. Most importantly, you prefer to work collaboratively and enjoy working with a diverse team of dedicated individuals.
- Manage and optimize campaigns to meet our ROAS targets. These include, but not limited to Facebook, Display, Social, and Re-targeting.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop a strategic plan to achieve quarterly and annual goals, as well as long-term growth initiatives
- Track and analyse channel results and improve performance based on learning.
- Conduct analysis and work with business intelligence team to determine value of acquisition efforts and optimization
- Build standard reports to share progress with the team and advocate for incremental investment
- 1-3 years of experience in media buying / user acquisition / performance marketing
- Ability to manage several simultaneous projects and resources without losing focus
- Experience promoting mobile products on Facebook/Google AdWords/Ad Networks
- Experience working with tracking and analytics systems
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic, with ability to take initiative on loosely-defined projects
- Experience with SQL
- A good sense of F2P game design
- Experience with the iOS and Android marketplaces
- Passion for games
The position is for full time employment, on-site and starting as soon as possible.